The Grandstream UCM6510 is a powerful IP PBX appliance that supports up to 2000 users, 200 concurrent calls, up to 8 conference bridges, and 64 conference participants. This Grandstream IP PBX features a single T1/E1/J1 interface, 2 FXO ports, 2 FXS ports and the ability to handle unlimited SIP trunk accounts. The UCM6510 presents dual gigabit network ports with integrated PoE, a redundant power supply and carrier grade on board echo cancellation.
The UCM6510 features automated detection and provisioning of IP phones, video phones, ATAs, gateways, SIP cameras and other endpoints for easy deployment. The call features available on this appliance include call park, call forward, call transfer, DND, paging/intercom, etc.
Grandstream UCM6510 Features and Functions
- 2 FXS and 2 FXO Ports with lifeline capability in case of a power outage
- Single T1/E1/J1 Port
- Ability to handle unlimited SIP accounts
- Rack mount available
- Call center features available
- Up to 2000 registered SIP endpoints and 200 concurrent calls
- Auto Provision and Detection of Endpoints
- Redundant Power Supply