This device is designed to work with the Allworx PBX system only. Device may not be fully compatible with other PBX systems.
Keep it simple
Now you can communicate and collaborate like a large corporation. The Allworx feature-rich phones are specifically engineered to be easy to use. For example, while other VoIP phones require multiple steps to access common features like conference calling or voicemail, Allworx has made the phone's most powerful features directly accessible through dedicated buttons.
Customize your features
Allworx VoIP phones let you create your own mix of traditional and new calling features, from button-activated phone lines to Voice over Internet. You can program features for the whole company, your team, or just yourself. Carry the phone whereever you go and your settings stay the same. No other phones are this flexible!
Lower your costs
Allworx phones help you control communication costs. Reduce your long distance charges dramatically by routing calls through linked Allworx 10x systems in regional locations. Use a dedicated VoIP service and pay one low monthly fee for all local and long distance calls. The possibilities are endless!
Beat the competition
Allworx phones represent a quantum leap in power and flexibility. They set a new standard, with features that no other VoIP phones have - all at a lower price. Allworx built in switch even lets you use your PC's existing Internet connection for your phone, reducing wiring costs and installation time. Allworx innovations help you to easily make the most of the new VoIP technology - giving you a competitive advantage!
* Adjustable stand - multiposition or wall mount
* Call history/Missed calls
* Caller ID
* Call waiting - displays caller information on LCD
* Check messages button
* Conference call button - up to three callers
* Distinctive ring types - distinguishes different types of calls
* Do Not Disturb button - eliminates interruptions
* 2.55mm headset jack
* Hold button
* Intercom button - connects to other extensions
* 2 Maximum number of lines - calls per phone
* Mute button
* 2 Programmable Feature Keys
* Release button - relinquishes line without hanging up
* Speakerphone - Full-duplex sound allows simultaneous talking
* Speakerphone button - activates microphone and speaker
* TAPI support - integrates phone and computer
* Transfer call button
* LCD Display
* Power over Ethernet 802.3af capable
* Display: 128 x 64 pixels, (H x W) 2.25 x 1.25 in.
* Dimensions (H x W x D): 9 x 7.5 x 8 in. (22.9 x 19 x 20.3 cm)
* Phone Weight: 2.3 lb (1.04 kg)
* Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 ° F (0 to 40° C)
* Relative humidity: 10 to 90 % (non-condensing)
* Power: 24V DC adapter or Power over Ethernet 802.3af
* Codecs: G.711 and G.729a audio compression
* Ports: Two integrated 10/100 Ethernet switched ports
The Allworx 9102 VoIP phone comes with 2 Programmable Function Keys (PFKs). These keys can be programmed to show line appearances, call appearances, speed dial, BLF (busy lamp field, DSS (direct station select), Centrex flash, headset and redial.
This phone is ideal for those who want the power and cost efficiencies of VoIP but don't have a high call volume.